Forum Discussion

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
12 months ago

cant send invoice

getting this error when sending an invoice, not sure why? 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LCrowhurst 

Thank you for your post. 

Firstly, I would suggest checking the Reply-to email address (Sales Settings >> Email defaults) and To Email of the customer you're trying to send an invoice to (Contacts >> Click on customer name). You can also log out and log back into your account, then try to resend the email. Also, clear your browser cache or you can try a different browser to test emailing the invoice. 

If you are still unable to send the invoice, kindly send or attach the error log. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

Sean_DC wrote:

Hi LCrowhurst 

Thank you for your post. 

Firstly, I would suggest checking the Reply-to email address (Sales Settings >> Email defaults) and To Email of the customer you're trying to send an invoice to (Contacts >> Click on customer name). You can also log out and log back into your account, then try to resend the email. Also, clear your i did all browser cache or you can try a different browser to test emailing the invoice. 

If you are still unable to send the invoice, kindly send or attach the error log. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

i did all that however i shouldnt have to as it should  just work. i was able to send another invoice today. that cliebt paid so i didnt want to send it again. 

nothing had changed. :manfrustrated: