2018 Forum Superhero competition winners!

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Superhero banner 2018 -resized.png

Hi all,

It gives me great pleasure in announcing that this year's Forum Superhero competition winner is Graeme, AKA @GDay53

Graeme has been a member of the MYOB Community Forum since Oct 2010, but only became a prolific poster little over a year ago. His high level of engagement has earned him the top most rank on our forum, that of Ultimate Partner, in a relatively short period of time.

Congratulations Graeme on winning the top prize of $500

Hearty congratulations also to Kym (@Kym__Yeoward), for winning the 2nd prize of $200! Kym's help during this time of year, especially around Single Touch Payroll has certainly helped our community members to stay informed on this very important compliance topic. 

The winners of the other prize are:

• the most engaged NZ (as per location provided during registration) member - @Mike_James
  • the top Solution provider in the ‘I’m an Accountant’ space
  • new member* with most kudos - @Haire

*new member – non partner member with a lifetime count of 10 posts or less, as at the start of the competition

**new MYOB Partner - any MYOB Partner with a lifetime count of 10 posts or less

Congratulations to all our winners! I'll be in contact with each of you to arrange the delivery of your well deserved winnings! 

Special thank you to @gavin12345 @IanChait@Mike_James@oyster@AlanT@CloudMindAcc@DuncanS@eJulia for helping out during this busy time and being among the top 10 in the points tally.

Thank you very much to everyone who actively participated on the forum during this competition period. 

I look forward to working closely with each of you and hope for continued support from you while we grow the MYOB Community.

Regards,

Suja Pillai
Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

2 Comments