Forum Discussion

invalid_again
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Bank Reconcile - web version

The last few days i have had an issue with the bank reconciliation on web version.

When attempting to create a transfer to another account (ie credit card payment from an operating account) it immediately failys and provides an error in ed at the top "An unrecognised error occurred - unknown error code"

This is different to the usual time out errors that occur, the error pops up immediately.

It is happening with a line that i am trying to match to a payment as well. The error message on this one is below and i have retried again today with same result 

"An unrecognised error occurred - unknown error code. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 4834f60c-4bbc-4448-ac68-14a95efc659f."

• Pic attached

When there is a matching invoice, i click save and the error occurs after about 3-5 seconds.

A different error occurs when i have a transfer and click save.

The same error occurs when i go into a bill and click 'add payment' and save.

I use a Mac so am unable to check the desktop app

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    invalid_again
    Experienced User

I am still getting errors trying to transfer, match and reconcile payments. 

Similar error today.

Is this being looked into?

An unrecognised error occurred - unknown error code. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 898c17ce-51e2-467d-a152-3989080f3cf6.

• Hi invalid_again 

So that I can look into this for you can you please send a screenshot of the error message and let me know exactly when you get the error, eg when you click on Save. Are you able to successfully record those transactions from the desktop?

invalid_again
      Experienced User

Pic attached

When there is a matching invoice, i click save and the error occurs after about 3-5 seconds.

A different error occurs when i have a transfer and click save.

The same error occurs when i go into a bill and click 'add payment' and save.

I use a Mac so am unable to check the desktop app

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi invalid_again 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still having this issue? If so, can you tell me what browser you're using, does clearing the browser cache help? Do you get the same error when trying to allocate transactions? What's the current financial year of the file and do you have lock dates set?