Forum Discussion

Veejays
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago

Moving from AccountRight Premier to Plus

Can the migration team convert an AccountRight Premier file to AccountRight Plus, including prior year history, custom forms and reports, sales orders?  They are effectively the same platform, so I would expect it to be possible.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Veejays 

Thank you for the post. I'm happy to assist you with this. When it comes to downgrading your AccountRight Premier, we can't downgrade it to AccountRight Plus as the AccountRight Premier has the multi-currency function. We can only migrate it to MYOB Business Pro or Business Lite.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Veejays
      Experienced Cover User

We don't use the multi currency or the inventory features of Premier... which is why we want to change because we are paying for features we don't use.

I already tried migrating to Business Pro and I used it for 3 days last week and that was enough for me to know that it doesn't suit the size of our business and volume of data entry that we do.  It's too clunky for us and missing some essential features.

Our Accountant recommended we move to Xero but that means a messy conversion process.  It would be so much easier if we could just go to Plus.