Forum Discussion

Gail5453
Cover User
8 months ago

Activating AMEX bank feed

I am trying to set up the bank feed for a new AMEX credit card.

I follow all steps, and get a reference number. But when I continue to online banking all I get is a login successful page. but nothing about activating bank feed.

I have had a look around, searched for bank feed etc. but cant find where to go?

3 Replies

• Hi Gail5453,

Thank you for your post.

In this matter, could you please confirm if you have tried to explore this Help article, Setting up a bank feed for AMEX, that has detailed information regarding applying for bank feeds? Could you please try to apply again? Usually, after you send the request, you can track the status of your bank feeds by going to Manage bank feeds window. Please let me know how you get along, and I can delve deeper into this for you.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Gail5453,

I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to follow up regarding the issue you're facing with setting up a bank feed for AMEX to see if this has been resolved. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm here to assist you and ensure that your concerns are addressed thoroughly.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Gail5453,

I hope this message finds you well! I've recently reached out requesting additional information to assist with your case. It seems that I haven't received updates or the requested details. Please be informed that I'll be closing this thread. Please know that you are always welcome to start a new post if you require further assistance in the future. I'm always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess