Forum Discussion

6 days ago

Can't upload V19 desktop file

I am trying to get my AccountRight Std V19 desktop file uploaded to my new AccountRight trial cloud account to start using MYOB in the cloud, but the upload wizard stops as my serial numbers don't match (I assume its because the serial number of the desktop file and the online account are different). 

I tried to enter in the serial number for the online account when prompted for a new serial number but it said the number wasn't found.  See attached images.

From my reading it seems I have to contact MYOB support to fix this, which I did on Wednesday via email (no reply so far). Does anyone firstly know a way around this problem, or secondly the fastest or (best) way to contact support and receive a reply?

BTW, I created the online MYOB trial account via https://myaccount.myob.com/account  it has a MYOB Business Lite plan attached to it.

Sure if they offer a self-guided upgrade path they would make this simpler to do?

2 Replies

thomas642daniel
    Contributing User

Hello,

No reply so far contact MYOB support! Since you’ve already emailed them, you might want to try their other support channels for a quicker response. Sometimes, other users might have faced similar issues and found solutions. Unfortunately, MYOB doesn’t currently offer a fully self-guided upgrade path for this specific issue.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi t-centre ,

I get that you are moving your file to MYOB Business. If you are migrating your file from any legacy AccountRight products to MYOB Business, you will need to create a subscription for MYOB Business and use the serial number of that subscription to fill out this form. After following these steps, the migration team will work on migrating the file to your new subscription. 

If you need any other help, don't hesitate on creating a new thread. 

Thanks,
      Genreve