Forum Discussion

Jules23
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago

Company Data Auditor Data Not Loading

I have been trying for a few weeks now to run the Company Data Auditor.  It reviews the data all ok except when it gets to the  Part 4 "Tax Exemption Review - Reconcile Tax Codes With Linked Accounts". At this stage no data will load and it either displays "processing" continuously or it times out.  Could I please have some advice regarding this. Thank you.

6 Replies

Jules23
    Experienced Cover User

URGENT 

Could I please have SOMEONE from MYOB please provide a reason why this is still occurring four months later.  I need to rectify this issue so some assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Jules23

Thanks for posting and sorry for the delayed response. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties running the Company Data Auditor. Please clear the cache of your AccountRight and try running the Company Data Auditor again to see if the issue persists. If clearing the cache does not fix the issue, please send us a copy of the latest diagnostic log of your AccountRight

We look forward to your response. 

Thanks,
      Genreve

Jules23
        Experienced Cover User

Genreve_S thank you very much for replying.

I have cleared the Cache, which didn't fix the issue.  I have the latest Diagnostic log.  How would you like me to  send it to you?

Thanks

Julie