Forum Discussion

ann15
User
8 months ago

MYOB AccountRights company files for both NZ and Aus business

Hi Help Desk, 

I want to ask if I could add a NZ company profile to my current MYOB AccountRight which is curently used for Australia companies only?

Or I need a separate MYOB account for the NZ business?

Thank you.

5 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ann15,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I appreciate you reaching out to us, and I'll be more than happy to help you. If you want to add a NZ company file, you need to create a new account because it needs to be separated.  

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

ann15
      User

Hi Isaiah, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I tried to create a new NZ company file with the current serial number and the system allows me to do it. I ticked New Zealand instead of Australia. Just one issue is when I choose to store the company file online, MYOB asks me to subcribe and directs me to this link Downloads - MYOB Support. I already downloaded the PC version. What should I do to purchase another subscription for AccountRight Live? This happens when I tried to create another Aus company file as well. 

Thank you. 

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ann15,

Thank you for the response. You need to contact our phone support or live chat support to add a subscription on your account. You can reach them by going to Contact us - MYOB Support. But we are highly suggesting that you need to create a new account for this to avoid some issues in the future.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai