Forum Discussion

Vera73
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago

Not able to log into MYBO

Hi 

I am having trouble getting into Account Right online today.  Is there a number to call in Australia for assistance.  I have checked the outages reports and there doesn't seem to be anything for today listed.  I don't usually have any issues and we have full internet today.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Vera73

Thanks for your post.

When you tried to log in to your AccountRight, did you receive any error messages? If yes, kindly attach a screenshot of the error so we can further investigate it. Please make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

Vera73
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Doreen

I have attached both of the error messages I am getting.  I have managed to get in once after a few tries.  Once I got in it allowed me to complete one thing and then the page started getting red lines around different boxes on the screen.  I never have issues with MYOB and logging in is always a breeze unless out internet is down but that is not the issue today.

Thank you

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Vera73 

Thanks for your response.

Thank you for providing the requested screenshots.

As per checking, you received the error messages "Connection error" and "Unable to connect". Since you mentioned that your internet connection is working fine, this may happen due to an anti-virus program that may interfere with your internet connection. To correct the situation, kindly check The Help Article: Error: Connection error for further information. We suggest having your IT person perform the steps provided in the article.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen