Forum Discussion

APEARS
Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Sign in

Why is MYOB asking for email and password everytime I sign in from the same PC. a few weeks ago it just asked for password.
    Princess_R
    9 months ago

Hi APEARS,

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry to hear that our previous response didn't address your query effectively. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we want to ensure we provide you with the best possible support.

Regarding your concern with the sign-in process, once you open the software, it will ask you for your email and password. This is because of the changes that have been made with the security enhancements. The system keeps you logged in for 12 hours, and you may get the email and password prompt after that, as well as the 2FA trigger prompts depending on various factors like you’re logging in from the same computer, location, etc. For further information about this, kindly refer to our Community forum post, Update: Improved Security 2FA Changes.

I hope this helps address your query. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess