Forum Discussion

5 days ago

Reports exporting to excel

I suddenly can't export any reports to excel and keep getting the error message: "custldgr.xlt' cannot be accessed.  The file may be corrupted, located on a server that is not responding, or read only".  How do I fix this please?  I can export to PDF or CSV with no problems.  I use this a lot with my reports, so hopefully it is a straight forward and quick fix!

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ewilkinson,

This issue could be due to a couple of potential reasons, such as the file being corrupted, saved on a server that isn't accessible, or having read-only restrictions.

If the file is stored on a shared network or server, ensure that it is accessible and not marked as read-only.

The "custldgr.xlt" error might be caused by a corrupted Excel template. You can try repairing or reinstalling Microsoft Office to refresh any damaged templates.

Sometimes, cached files within MYOB can cause export issues. Clearing the cache may resolve the problem. You can find instructions on how to clear the MYOB cache here.

Regards,

Sai

• Hi Sai,

Which file would be corrupted?  MYOB?  I have reinstalled Microsoft Office and just cleared the MYOB cache, as per above instructions and still having the same issue.  It was all working fine last week, so not sure what has happened now to cause this issue.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hey ewilkinson,

It may be that your company file is corrupted. Since you're still having issues with exporting data, you can reach out to our support team directly via our virtual assistant MOCA, or you may submit a case via My Account.

Best regards,

Doreen