Forum Discussion

haritha1
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

Bank/credit card Reconcialition

Hello,

I'm an Intern and a beginner to MYOB software. Is it possible to import bank statements into MYOB Account Right offline like we did in XERO? I am currently working on the MYOB Account Right offline as I did not purchase or subscribe to the MYOB version. 

Thanks.

• Hi haritha1,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to check back with you regarding the concern you've recently posted to see if this issue has been resolved. Please feel free to reply to this message if you still need assistance. I'd be more than happy to assist you. Otherwise, if my response has answered your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi haritha1,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

Some features are not available if your company file is offline. In your case, if you've got an AccountRight offline file, you can import bank statements by going to Banking >> Bank Register >> Get Statements. Please refer to this Help article, Importing a bank statements, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi haritha1,

I hope you've had a wonderful day! I would just like to check back with you regarding importing bank statements to an offline file to see if this issue has been resolved. I'd like to confirm if the provided resolution has helped you with your concern. If you still need assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this message. I'm more than happy to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

haritha1
      Contributing User

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. When I go through the bank import statements topic it's mentioned that the import file must be .qfx, .qif etc. I can't convert my pdf file into .qif or .qfx could you please help me with that? 

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Haritha.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi haritha1,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, you should be able to export straight from your online banking in QIF format. Most of the financial institutes provide the QIF format. Your bank's website should provide instructions on how to download the file in QIF format. There is some online software that offers file conversion.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess