Forum Discussion

Flowtek15
Contributing User
2 years ago

Clearing Eftpos from Bank Feed

At the end of each day, the received eftpos payments are all combined by my bank and appear on the feed as one transaction. As the payments are already assigned to invoices from multiple customers, how do I clear them from my feed/apply them without adding another income.

• Hi Flowtek15 

Thanks for your post. In Bank transactions click on the expand arrow for the eftpos deposit>>click Match transaction and select the payment transactions included in that bulk deposit>>Save.

The Help Article, Working with bank transactions, has detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Flowtek15
      Contributing User

Hi Tracey_H , MYOB will not allow me to select multiple transactions for the eftpos deposit when I use the "Find" button, is there another way I can do this?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Flowtek15 

My apologies, as you posted on the MYOB Business board I provided information for that product. Checking the account linked to your Forum log in you're using AccountRight.

In AccountRight you will need to allocate payments to the Undeposited funds account and process Prepare Bank Deposit transactions. The following Help Articles have information on this process:

Matching a bank feed to multiple transactions

About undeposited funds

Prepare a bank deposit

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.