Forum Discussion

MalissaF
Contributing Cover User
7 months ago

Macquarie Bank feeds are still down

Once again, Macquarie bank feeds are not working; this is happening too frequently.

I would appreciate knowing exactly what the problem is from a technical perspective. Is there something wrong with the API? Additional security protocols? Is Macquarie becoming stricter with authenticating? Is the MYOB team not keeping up with API changes? Why are the bank feeds not working?

I can't work like this, it is very frustrating, I can't even process the feeds manually as once it is working there will be a double up.

If this is going to be a regular occurrence and I have to stay with MYOB, Please can there be a way that I can manually complete the bank recs and when the feeds are back online I can just match the events across.

At the moment I am unable to send out any statements or chase any money owing before Christmas and this is particularly important right now.

My clients are also complaining, they require their statements, and they are louder than I am to you.

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MalissaF

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your bank feed transaction delays. Unfortunately, the information regarding what's causing the issue is not provided to us either. But we can assure you the team is working with the financial institution closely to fix this issue. 

In the meantime, you can manually create the transactions and match them to the bank feeds when you receive them. Unfortunately, the transaction can't match the bank feeds if they are already reconciled. You can create the transactions manually before the bank feeds are received but you will need to match these transactions before proceeding with your reconciliation. 

In the meantime, let us know if you require any other assistance. We appreciate your patience. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

Xiaohong
      User

Do you have an ETA on fixing Macquarie Bank Feeds issue? Any update?

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Xiaohong.

Thank you for reaching out regarding the Macquarie Bank Feeds issue. At this moment, we regret to inform you that we do not have a specific update or estimated time of resolution for the matter. Our team is actively engaged in addressing the issue, and we understand the importance of a swift resolution.

We will keep you informed as soon as we have any substantial updates on the progress. In the meantime, if you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Hannah