Forum Discussion

Kat_Beeton
Experienced Cover User
10 months ago

Macquarie Bank Feeds haven't come through since 12/9/23...

Macquarie Bank Feeds haven't come through for an entire week. Last feed was 12/9/23...

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kat_Beeton,

Thank you for your post. I've further checked if there's no report about bank feed delays. But I'd be happy to take a look into this for you. I'll send you a private message so I can gather the necessary information to help you with your Macquarie bank feeds. Kindly go to your community forum profile and click on the envelope icon to access your messages.

Cheers,

Princess

XX2
      Contributing User

None of my bank feeds (MBL & NAB) are working.

Judging by the number of other similar complaints this appears to be a system wide problem.

MYOB's ability to bill us their exorbitant fees is unimpaired though.

WendySSB
      Experienced User

Hi there

I have had no feeds since 11/9/23?  Can you please advise also?

• Hi Kat_Beeton

I would just like to update you regarding your Macquarie Bank feed concern. I've further checked this with our relevant team, and I'm sorry for not being able to inform you right away that there's been an ongoing bank feed delay reported since 2023-9-14. This is an update from Macquarie Bank. I genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

I'll update this post once we receive an update from the relevant team.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi XX2,

Thank you for your post. First and foremost, please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find a wealth of helpful information.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing delays with your bank feeds. I genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. There's a Macquarie Bank feed delay. However, for NAB, there's no reported delay, though I'll further check this. I'll send you a private message to get your account information. To access this, go to your Community forum profile, then click on the envelope icon. We'll continue to discuss this through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi WendySSB,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing issues with your bank feed. There's been an incident report regarding the Macquarie Bank feed delay since 9-13-2023. This was raised with the relevant team, and they're still investigating the issue. Rest assured that our team is working hard and in communication with Macquarie Bank to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please refer to this post to get an update about the issue.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding about this matter.

Cheers,

Princess

MalissaF
      Contributing Cover User

Hi, This problem has gone on for long enough now. Surely it can be resolved within 2 weeks?

Please Escalate.

Can you please suggest a workaround?

If I import the bank statement will it mess everything up?

Which team is managing this at Macquarie?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MalissaF,

Thank you for your post.

We appreciate your patience and understanding about this matter. It was escalated with the relevant team.

We've received an update from the bank feeds team just today, and this issue is now resolved. Please do not import your bank statements. This will create duplicate transactions as your bank feeds are active. We have now received the file, and it will take time to send data to the files. Kindly allow us to send data to your files until tomorrow.

Once again, thank you for bearing with us. We genuinely appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Cheers,

Princess