Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Financials on Dashboard not updating

Hi All,

I have tried several times clearing my cache history, logging in and out and refreshing, however my Financials are not updated. I have entered my opening balance and to now they are not showing. Need help getting this sorted.

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LorraineTVee,

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

Typically, the financial data displayed on your dashboard is directly sourced from your file. However, based on the screenshot you've shared, it appears that the data might be filtered for the previous financial year.

To adjust this, please locate the three horizontal buttons at the upper right of the option and select 'this financial year'. This should update the information displayed on your dashboard.

If the issue persists after trying this, or if you need further assistance, please let us know.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

LorraineTVee
      User

Hi Genreve,

Unfortunately, the three horizontal buttons at the upper right of the option are not accessible, hence I have not being able to change my financial year.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LorraineTVee,

Thanks for the response. If any dashboard features are missing, the culprit is usually the browser cache. We recommend trying to log out completely, then before you log back in, try clearing your cache, opening an incognito or private browsing window, or switching browsers to see if this resolves the issue.

Do let me know how it goes.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella