Forum Discussion

Suresh_Patel
Experienced User
9 days ago

Incorrect BAS Sales Figure when using prefilled

Hi MYOB Support Team,

I started using the MYOB BAS feature to lodge our BAS, but I've realised that MYOB prefill use the wrong sales figures. Surprisingly, the GST amounts on sales and purchases, as well as the PAYG, do not differ from what they should be. However, the sales numbers differ when compared to the BAS return report.

I only discovered this discrepancy after my accountant emailed me. Could someone please let me is there any issue or bug? I never had an issue when i was using manual submitting into ATO Business Portal.

Unless i am doing something wrong while processing BAS using MYOB portal.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Suresh

4 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Suresh_Patel,

I get that you're having some issues with the BAS prefilled data not matching up with your GST reports. This could happen for a bunch of reasons. A quick fix could be to clear your browser cache, as this sometimes sorts out any weird stuff going on. You should also look at your BAS online settings. I found this post that might give you more info about handling BAS. Additionally, you may also check out this article.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help. 

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Suresh_Patel,

No worries, we can definitely take a closer look at what's going on with your file. You can check out our help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com. There, you'll meet MOCA, our virtual assistant. MOCA can connect you to our live chat team. You can also send a support request through My Account. Just remember to add more details and maybe some screenshots of your BAS report. This will help our team understand better what's happening.

Cheers,

Princess