Forum Discussion

sjb99
User
24 days ago

Account not connected

My Bank feed says the account is not connected, but has been ever since I started using MYOB. It is still receiving daily updates.

4 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sjb99

I get how the message might be confusing. The first screenshot in your response means you have another slot available for a bank feed. MYOB Business Lite allows for two bank feeds, and since you’ve used one, you’ve still got one left for another bank.

Regarding the first post in this thread, I suggest clearing the cache of your AccountRight to fix the issue.

Feel free to start a new thread if you need any more help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

sjb99
      User

Thanks Genreve_S,

I don't seem to have any local app data for MYOB - the %localappdata%/myob clear cache method from the other post was unrecognised, so I checked all the appdata folders and there are no MYOB subfolders there.

The issue I have is I can't get a current balance for the active account. Get Connected button just takes me through the how to apply to connect an account from scratch process. But the feeds in this account are updating daily.

Cloud_Mind
    Ultimate Partner

Hi sjb99 

Check to see if the bank account is linked correctly in the settings.  This may be the issue.

sjb99
      User

Thanks Cloud_Mind, It shows linked there. Wondering if it is referring to the fact I have one spare account I could connect to.