Forum Discussion

Adam_M
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Bank Feed - Allocation / Matching Error Message

Good afternoon,

When attempting to match or allocate a bank transactions or post an General Journal I am getting this error message:

"Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 5aba2ab1-fb34-46b0-8f85-a0e9be0c134e."

Does anyone know how I can fix this or is something MYOB needs to do on the back end?

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Adam_M,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear that you were not able to Match/Allocate your bank transactions and I do apologize for the delayed response. 

Thanks for the information. To fix this issue, I would recommend to clear your browser's cache and history. If the Issue persists try logging from a different browser.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Adam_M
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Earl,

Thanks for responding to my post, I have already tried clearing cache and history on multiple browsers and still no luck.

Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Adam

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Adam_M,

Thanks for confirming. Can you please try the New Incognito window (Chrome) ?

Please do let me know how you go on this.
      Regards,
      Earl

Adam_M
        Contributing Cover User

Hi Earl,

Just tried using the Incognito window in Chrome and still get the same outcome.

It is possible that with the upgrade to new MYOB Business Pro that my access as the Advisor has some how been set to read only?

Regards,

Adam