Forum Discussion

suegeorge
Experienced User
12 months ago

MYOB Payby isn't matching invoices automatically

Hi everyone

I'm using PAYBY. It says it will automatically match payments with invoice but it doesn't seem to be. 

I have four unmatched payments and no way of knowing who sent them. There's no information in the CR ?

They have MYOB numbers ... like MYOB00009 ... but I can't see who sent them or which invoice they relate to.

TIA for help :)

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @suegeorge,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this regard, if you are using an online payment, the payment information for each transaction will be shown as mismatched when you receive a lump sum deposit for your online payments for several invoices. This deposited transaction must match what is seen on your bank feed and bank statements. You can do this by connecting a single bank transaction to numerous necessary ones. For instructions, please see the Article: Matching bank transactions and Online Payments has additional information about this service.

By going to Reporting>>Reports>>Transaction detail, you can check who paid the transaction. 

If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to contact us again. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi suegeorge

We just wanted to follow up on your concern. Please let us know if your issue is resolved. And if you need more support with this, please reach out to us anytime or if you have other questions or concerns. We are happy to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel