Forum Discussion

mack66
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

new bank account

Hi, I have recently opened a new bank account with a different bank, when i have logged on to myob and opened the banking tab, the new bank account doesnt appear on the pull down menu. I believe i have done everything correctly in starting the new bank account in myob, but i cant get this new account to appear in the pull down menu. anyone got any ideas as to what I should do?  thanks

• Hi mack66

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your bank account not appearing in the dropdown window. In my understanding, the bank account only doesn't appear when it's not set properly in the Chart of Accounts window. I would suggest making sure that the Account Type and the Parent Headers are all correct. 

If this does not clear up your question feel free to clarify your concern and which window you dropdown we are referring to. 

Let us know if you require any further help with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mack66

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your bank account not appearing in the dropdown window. In my understanding, the bank account only doesn't appear when it's not set properly in the Chart of Accounts window. I would suggest making sure that the Account Type and the Parent Headers are all correct. 

If this does not clear up your question feel free to clarify your concern and which window you dropdown we are referring to. 

Let us know if you require any further help with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve