Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Macquarie Bankfeeds

Myob we really need to be able to call a person as I have the same problem with bank feeds on 2 Macquarie accounts and the Bank has assured me that at their end everything is good . Now all I get fr...
    Celia_B
    5 months ago

Hi Acillea,

Thank you for your post. We totally understand the urgency of your situation and we sincerely apologize if you are still experiencing issues on your bank feeds. As of this moment, due to technical issues Macquarie Bank Limited has not been able to provide MYOB with the Bank File containing transactions for account 30/11/23. Both Macquarie Bank & MYOB Data team are working on this and bank transactions will be delivered to your file as soon as the issue is resolved. As of this moment, it not possible for us to provide when it will be available on your bank feeds. Rest assured that once we have an update, we will inform our clients on this channel. 

Meanwhile, if you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or create a new post. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel