Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Can't open a file as saying it is backing up

When I try to login I get an error to say:

Backup in progress

You can sign in once the backup is complete

There is no MYOB file to open.

• Hi MissyPres,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I've reset your company file back to active. Feel free to reply if you need further help. I also recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, whenever you need immediate assistance with this.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MissyPres,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I've reset your company file back to active. Feel free to reply if you need further help. I also recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, whenever you need immediate assistance with this.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

• I've got the same error, please help.

When I try to login I get an error to say:

Backup in progress

You can sign in once the backup is complete

There is no MYOB file to open

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi MansukhGV,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! I've made adjustments to the backend related to your serial number ending in (0092), which should resolve the issue. Please confirm if this solves the problem for you.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
      Earl