Forum Discussion

PLSNT
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: bbcc4882-2c10-46ab-b857-242f3b43dd72

I am trying to finalise payroll & this message is coming up

Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: bbcc4882-2c10-46ab-b857-242f3b43dd72

• HI PLSNT

Thanks for your post and sorry to see that no one has replied to you  yet. Did you still need assistance with this ? If you're still getting the error message can you please attach a screenshot of the error and the window you're in so I can look into this. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • HI PLSNT

Thanks for your post and sorry to see that no one has replied to you  yet. Did you still need assistance with this ? If you're still getting the error message can you please attach a screenshot of the error and the window you're in so I can look into this. 

PLSNT
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Melisa

Thanks for reaching out, i have fixed

Regards Natalie

• How did you fix this? I am having the same issue today and need to get my wages processed and paid today. 

Cheers 

PLSNT
      Contributing Cover User

Hi

I was same, i had to fix that day, i found it was a change i made to an employee & after i changed it back & it finally worked

I have had nothing but issues since the upgrade a year ago, i am looking into other payroll systems

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi Loaders2810

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Generally this error message occurs when a pay run has already been started,  saved & closed then something has been edited in the background by the client e.g. a timesheet or adding a pay item to the employee before resuming the saved pay run. 

If you've made changes to a pay run after saving a pay run it is recommended to start a new pay run. 

Do let me know how you go.