Forum Discussion

Tiu
Experienced User
11 months ago
Solved

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 129fc19b-c867-4208-b3c8-6778474eefa3.

Hi Team,

I am trying to Finalise and notify the ATO about the STP reporting but I am constantly having this error "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 129fc19b-c867-4208-b3c8-6778474eefa3."

Not sure if this will help but I will be putting it here

Thank you

• Hi, Tiu 

Were you able to finalise STP already? Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    PatD_Norgine
    Experienced Cover User

Hi all

I have the same error message for the past 3 days.  Cannot complete my EOFY finalisation.

"Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser."

have tried more than 20 times to finalise but same erroe remains.  Dont jknow if this is MYOB or ATO issue.

please help spo we can gte this resolved ASAP and nmeet our reporting obligations.

thnak you

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Tiu and PatD_Norgine 

Thank you for posting this issue.

We had an incident last week regarding STP, some users unable to access Single touch payroll reporting. This was been resolved, you may refer on this Community Forum post. Kindly clear your AccountRight cache, log out and log back in.

If this doesn't work, may I know when you receive this error. In what page of the STP reporting center screen when this error came up? How many employees do you have? If you have a large staff data base, and received the error you'll need to submit by batches.

Are we able to solve your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Tiu 

Were you able to finalise STP already? Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

TL88
    Contributing User

I'm having the same problem. Do you know how to resolve?

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi TL88,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. 

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We had an incident regarding STP, but this has been resolved. You may refer to this LINK. We recommend clearing your Browser cache, then log out and log back in. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Thanks,  

Cel