Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Leave reason not showing

One of our team members is currently unable to provide a reason for their leave, as the option is not available. We have attempted to resolve this issue by removing and reinstalling the app, as well as trying the Android to Apple app, but unfortunately, the problem persists. Consequently, the leave request cannot be submitted, annoyingly, at this time. I conducted a search and discovered that other team members have also encountered this issue.

Have any solutions been found by MYOB? We haven't encountered similar problems with other finance management systems.

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sukhsandhu

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, can you check if the entitlements are linked properly on the card file of the employee. This help article, Leave and entitlements will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella