Forum Discussion

Carissa_B
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago

Pay Super not working

We have recently converted a file from AccountRight to Business.  I have reset up Pay Super in Business however when I go to process the March 24 qtr super payment I receive a message 'A problem occured with processing this super payment.  Please refresh the browser, check the details and try again.'  I refresh the browser and try again but the same issue arises.  I have tried processing for some employees and not others but still the error occurs.  Is it becuase the majority of the pays were processed in Account Right?  Is there a way to find out what the issue is?  In AccountRight it would let you know which employee was causing the issue.

Thanks 

Carissa_B
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Ozmod, to fix the issue MYOB had to do stuff behind the scenes and I had to set up pay super again in the Business file.  I suggest you ask MYOB to look at the issue.

ozmod
      Cover User

Thanks Carissa_B

I'll keep hassling them :)

• Hi @ Carissa_B,

Just wondering if this issue ever got sorted as I am having exactly the same problem after downgrading from AccountRight to Business. 

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Carissa_B

Thank you for reaching out on the forum.

We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue before reaching out. To further investigate this, could you please confirm the last 4 digits of your serial number?

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Camdee
      Cover User

Hey Genreve-S, could you look at mine too please - last 4 digits are 3675. Thanks

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Camdee,

Welcome to the Community Forum! In this type of scenario, our support team will handle this for you. You can contact our support team for further assistance. The best ways to reach our support team are through live chat (via our virtual assistant MOCA) or by raising a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com.

Regards,
        Earl

Carissa_B
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Genreve

The last 4 digits of the serial number are 0075.

Camdee
        Cover User

Hey Carissa, could you look at mine too please - last 4 digits are 3675. Thanks