Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Pay Super reference not updating automatically

Hi, 

The reference code for the pay super transactions are not updating automatically, it shows PS000001 and subsequently we have a number of transactions now with the same reference.  I've read previous posts where it was advised this is an issue and that developers are working on it but that dates back to 2021.  The advice was to manually override until the systems stops being locked in a cycle and updates it automatically, I've been doing that now for 8 cycles and it still goes back to 1.

Any help appreciated please as it's quite frustrating.

Thanks

Nicole

5 Replies

• Hi Nikki_m,

Thank you for your post.

I understand your frustration with the reference codes for Pay Super transactions not updating automatically. This issue has been identified, and our developers have been working on it. However, it seems that the issue has not been fully resolved yet. It was previously advised to manually override the reference number until the system updates it automatically. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the ongoing problem. It seems there may still be persistent challenges.

If possible, could you kindly share a screenshot of the pay super transaction along with its reference number? This would greatly assist us in forwarding this to the dedicated team currently investigating the issue and consult on this matter with them.

Please remove any sensitive information before posting it to the forum.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Nikki_m,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to follow up regarding the screenshot of your pay super transaction that I've requested in my previous response. Please feel free to let me know if you require further assistance.

Cheers, 

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Nikki_m,

I hope you've had a wonderful day! I wanted to let you know that I'll be closing this thread since I haven't received any updates or responses from your end. If you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to come back to our Community forum.

Cheers,

Princess