Forum Discussion

premierroses
Contributing User
10 months ago

Payrun not showing in STP reporting

I have just gone to do my quarterly BAS and the amount for payroll and PAYGW the ATO had was less than MYOB.

After looking at the payruns I noticed 1 payroll week is not showing in the STP reporting.

I have issued a $0 run but no change.

How do I resend this payrun to ATO or add to STP?

Thanks

14 Replies

• Hi premierroses,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, if a payrun is reported correctly to the ATO, even if this is not showing on your STP reports, if your payroll register and YTD verification report are the same, then this should be included in your BAS reports.  However, if you're reporting your BAS quarterly and this does not include one week’s payroll, I would suggest checking the pay period or the date of payment of the recorded pay run to see and ensure that the quarter BAS covers the recorded payment. 

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I’m happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi premierroses,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to check back with you regarding your concern you've recently posted about the payrun not showing on your STP reports to see if this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

premierroses
      Contributing User

Hi,

I'm not sure at this stage!!

So in my payrun reporting there is a payrun for the 17/07/23 - 23/07/23 for $947.00 paid on the 24/07/23

but in my STP reporting there is no 17-23 date only 24/07/23-24/07/23 paid on the 24/07/03 for $0

So what the ATO advised that I owed when I did my quaterly PAYGW was $947.00 less in wages and $85.36 less in PAYGW.

I tried doing a $0 payrun but it didn't seem to update anything.

Any suggestions appreciated!!

Richard1052
        Contributing User

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.

I was new to MYOB and the first payrun did not go through smoothly. Submitted an update event twice on subsequent days after that payrun, which was way back in July and both times recorded as $0 amount for gross payments and PAYG withholding. But the attached YTD employee report from MYOB was correct. So, I thought it must have gone through even though event showed $0.

But... when I did the quarterly PAYG, the pre-filled amount was less so I manually adjusted it to match what I had in MYOB. Looks like the update did nothing and ATO is still missing the STP event. How do I fix this?