Forum Discussion

BWMR
User
22 days ago
Solved

Reactivate an employee that has been deactivated

Hi Hoping you can help me with reactivating  employees. We have 3 temporary employees we stopped paying last year and now need to reactivate for 2 months. Can you advise how to do this. I can't understand the alert that says "To add this employee to the pay run, delete their final pay and try again".

• Hi BWMR,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

It seems like you've encountered a bit of confusion regarding the alert message you received. The message "To add this employee to the pay run, delete their final pay, and try again" suggests that there could be a final pay record associated with these employees. In MYOB business, reactivating employees isn't directly possible. Instead, you'll need to create a new employee profile to activate them again. You can find more details about this in "Learn about payroll changes after upgrading." 

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BWMR,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

It seems like you've encountered a bit of confusion regarding the alert message you received. The message "To add this employee to the pay run, delete their final pay, and try again" suggests that there could be a final pay record associated with these employees. In MYOB business, reactivating employees isn't directly possible. Instead, you'll need to create a new employee profile to activate them again. You can find more details about this in "Learn about payroll changes after upgrading." 

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess