Forum Discussion

LengYP
User
2 years ago

RFBA Incorrectly reporting via STP

Hi there,

STP Phase 1 was used to lodge STP Finalisation for the 2022 FY. For some reason the employees who had RESC of $12 & $8k were also showing the exact the amounts in RFBA (which is incorrect). There is not meant to be any RFBA showing in their STP Finalisation summary. 
When I look at their last payslip for the 2022 FY there is no RFBA showing, just RESC which is correct. Why has this happened?

When I go to remove finalisation for 2022 FY and try to re-lodge by enalbing RFBA and entering $0 in these coloums for RFBA, it keeps giving me an error "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh browser". 

I have tried lodging as the registered agent and also as the employer,

I have tried running another nil payslip before 30 June 2022,

I have tried entering nil under RFBA after 'enabling RFBA' to be edited when finalisation is removed

This link is what I followed and still no luck.

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/myob/End+of+year+finalisation+with+Single+Touch+Payroll+reporting?searchfacet=support:help&searchterm=reportable%20fringe%20benefit%20error&_ga=2.160064126.216763549.1682394840-1229945897.1679449673#expand-4FinaliseyourSingleTouchPayrollinformation  

Is it because we're now registered with STP Phase 2? Do I need lodge a paper copy manually to correct this for the two employees?

Please help. 

Thanks.

Leng

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LengYP 

Thank you for your post. In this case, you will need to lodge it manually to the ATO. I suggest that you contact them if you have questions further about the process.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.