Forum Discussion

stevepod
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago

Something went wrong error message in MYOB Business Pro payroll when attempting to submit STP pay run to ATO

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 2d20b620-369c-49dc-9e58-58a724c930a5.

Hi, is someone from MYOB able to assist?

My client has in excess of 73 employees.  They are receiving the above error message when attempting to submit this week's payrun to the ATO via Single Touch Payroll using MYOB Business Pro.

What is the best way for me to submit a support request for MYOB to have a look at this? 

10 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi stevepod,

Thank you for your post.

We appreciate your patience with this and we're sorry if you're having trouble doing the pay run of your employees. We suggest trying to do the pay run batch by batch if you have plenty of employees and see if we can do it without getting any error message. For example, do a pay run for the first 5 employees. 

Do let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Shella

Ekant
      Contributing User
      Hi Sheela, Please note that this is not a solution (to process in batches of 5) it is just a band-aid solution. I have been getting this error message again this week, We cannot be processing payroll of 50 employees every week in batches, so please find a permanent fix to this issue? Regards, Ekant.
        stevepod
        Contributing Cover User

Hi Ekant,

Have you managed to find an answer to solve this problem?  At this stage, we are still getting the error.  I have submitted a new support request to MYOB.  Was just hoping you might have been supplied with a solution.

Thank you.