Forum Discussion

2 years ago

STP reporting

While viewing the YTD verification report, the YTD Gross payments and PAYG withholding were more than than my

records.

On investigation, I have duplicated the STP reporting on one day. Both entries have been accepted by ATO.

How can I remove one of these entries?

• Hi sunnyDay_99 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As this was reported to the ATO, I would recommend to reverse the other entry. Our Help Article, Fixing a pay, has detailed information to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sunnyDay_99 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As this was reported to the ATO, I would recommend to reverse the other entry. Our Help Article, Fixing a pay, has detailed information to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.