Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Unable to edit and save employee information

Trying to update an employees hourly rate and keep getting this message: An unrecognised error occurred - CommonRules_RegularEpressionMatch or An unrecognised error occurred.  Even if i just try and make any changes to the employee file I get the same message.  I am able to make changes to other employees.  Any help would be appreciated.

• Hi adminpcv

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! To resolve this error can you please go into the employees payment method, If the Payment method is ELECTRONIC please make sure that both the Bank Statement text and Account Name have been entered in as solely capital letters.

If you get an error, note down the ELECTRONIC payment details and change it to CASH and click Save.

Change it back to electronic and re-enter the details in capitals as stated earlier and click save. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi adminpcv

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! To resolve this error can you please go into the employees payment method, If the Payment method is ELECTRONIC please make sure that both the Bank Statement text and Account Name have been entered in as solely capital letters.

If you get an error, note down the ELECTRONIC payment details and change it to CASH and click Save.

Change it back to electronic and re-enter the details in capitals as stated earlier and click save. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.