Forum Discussion

SelenaR
Contributing User
2 months ago

Bills screen incompete / missing bills that are definitely in system eg can see in Find Transactions

Bills screen seems to be caching data inappropriately. Only way to solve in Chrome (preferred browser) seems to be to clear history/cache - annoying and obviously not practical as most people utilise their search history etc.

The bills in question are definitely inputted/in the system as confirmed by locating in Find Transactions.

They also show when in Pay Bills (AKA record supplier payment), but how do we know they're there if they don't show in list of Bills!?

In MS Edge this seems to be functioning as it should, but that is not our preferred provider.

We're only using this stupid basic version of MYOB (MYOB Business) because MYOB wouldn't let us upgrade an AccountRight standard file to an AccountRight premier file. Sigh.

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SelenaR

Sorry to hear about the caching data problem you're facing. Thanks for trying different browsers before reaching out. To get this sorted, I suggest chatting with our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website. You can also request support through my account at myob.com. If MOCA can't resolve it, you'll be connected to our live chat team for more in-depth troubleshooting.

Feel free to start a new thread if you need any other assistance in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Genreve

SelenaR
      Contributing User

Three weeks for this non-response. At this point all I can do is laugh.