Forum Discussion

KathyH61
Contributing User
7 months ago

BUSINESS PRO LITE - STATEMENT DESCRIPTION

Hi,

I have recently switched from Account Right Desktop version to Business Pro Lite.  In statements, the description in Business Pro Lite appears as generic, i.e. ""Sale; Customer Name".  In Account Right the description showed as whatever was noted in the invoice description.  Our business is real estate photography and our clients need to see the property address in the description.  I can't seem to find any way of righting this within the template.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

Many thanks for your help.

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KathyH61

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the description of statement lines. Unfortunately, the description value is taken from the Journal Memo of the transaction from the AccountRight desktop application. However, the MYOB Business does not have the Journal Memo field. Hence, it defaults to the prefill for an empty Journal Memo field (Sale; Customer Name). I recommend posting this as a suggestion to the Business Product Ideas Board for the developers to see. 

Feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

KathyH61
      Contributing User

Thank you Genreve, I have posted a suggestion.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KathyH61,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion on our Ideas board. We greatly appreciate your input and ideas. Your feedback helps us improve our services, and we value your contribution to making our platform even better. If you have any more suggestions or thoughts in the future, please feel free to share. We're here to assist.

Cheers,

Princess