Forum Discussion

1300HOTAIR
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago

Statement Description

I have recently switched one of my files over from MYOB Account Right (Desktop) to MYOB Business Lite.  The description in the Customer Statements on Account Right showed the invoice description (i.e. what the invoice was issued for).  However, on the Business Lite version it just shows Sale; (Customer Name).  Our customers what to know what the statement was issued for.  Is it possible to do this in MYOB Business Lite

11 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 1300HOTAIR

Thanks for your post. 

We understand that there are some differences in the layout of the customer statement in AccountRight and Business Lite. If you want to change the look of your statement, you may check it under sales settings. This help article, sales settings will give you the detailed information and steps to assist you with this matter.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

1300HOTAIR
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you for the reply, the "look" of the Statement is not the issue - are you able to advise from what field on the invoice does the "description" field on the statement originate - see attached example

In the desktop version the "journal Memo" field populates the "drescription" field on the statement 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi 1300HOTAIR

Thanks for the response. 

Apologize for the late reply. Upon replicating the invoice statement on the browser version, the description showing at the invoice layout can be seen under the Item ID name that will auto populate when creating an invoice if you've selected the Item ID, you may refer to the screenshot I have provided below. 

Do let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,

Shella