Forum Discussion

contractit
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Corupt invoice 1 in 10 -frustrated!

Corupt invoice 1 in 10 very frustrating. I am constantly getting customers coplaining about this. I re-issue the invoice and all seems okay. But the question is WHY! is it happening. 

Invoice shows a red line on Left hand side. It seems to occur when invoices don't get sent imidiatly and are delayed for some reason wich is also frustrating if a customer is waiting.

• Hi contractit,

Thank you for your post. 

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We understand how important the invoice is to get paid on time for your business. Regarding your concern about your invoice showing a red diagonal line, we recommend updating the logo saved in your templates, as resolution logos can cause these types of issues. You can also resize the logo or remove it and put it back, it may stop the issue from happening. Rest assured that we will follow up on this case with our relevant team. Once we have an update, we will post it on this channel. You can check out this link for an update.  

If you still need assistance with this, or if you have questions and concerns, please contact us, or create a new post. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi contractit,

Thank you for your post. 

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We understand how important the invoice is to get paid on time for your business. Regarding your concern about your invoice showing a red diagonal line, we recommend updating the logo saved in your templates, as resolution logos can cause these types of issues. You can also resize the logo or remove it and put it back, it may stop the issue from happening. Rest assured that we will follow up on this case with our relevant team. Once we have an update, we will post it on this channel. You can check out this link for an update.  

If you still need assistance with this, or if you have questions and concerns, please contact us, or create a new post. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi contractit,

We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need assistance with this, or if you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel