Forum Discussion

8 months ago

How do you know when you have sent a invoice

Hi there

I can see that MYOB has updated and on the older setting you could toggle invoices that you have not emailed to the customer yet. 

It was a good way of tracking orders that havent been fulfilled yet.

Is this still a option of being able to see invoices that havent been emailed?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JONCARTER1

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

In this regard, you can view your invoice by going to the Invoice page and by going to  Sales menu>>invoices. It will show the list of invoices you have entered sent MYOB. You can check out this Help Article: Viewing Invoices. However, Emails sent via MYOB Essentials will not use a Desktop email client such as Outlook or Mail. It will use its own internal email system to send those emails. You can track the email through the activity's history on the transaction, at the bottom of the transaction window when viewed. 

If you still have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create a new post. We are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards. 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JONCARTER1,

We hope this message finds you well. We would just like to check back with you regarding your concern.  Please let us know if you still need assistance with this. We are more than happy to help.

Thanks, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JONCARTER1,

I hope this message finds you well. Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now. Feel free to create a post again if further assistance is needed and one of the MYOB Moderators will attend it.

Kind Regards, 

Cel