Forum Discussion

tmg1
Contributing User
6 months ago

Open invoice incorrectly closed

Hello,

I have noticed a recently sent invoice is no longer open.

When I investigated, I found I have definitely not received payment. MYOB says the payment was received four months ago when I only issued this 2 days ago.

On the payment info for this, I see MYOB has mixed up a payment with a completely different client at a different worksite - these 2 clients are not related whatsoever.

I am very confused how MYOB has mistakenly 'received payment' and gotten it mixed with an old invoice that had been closed 4 months ago.

I am finding many issues with this new system upgrade - I have already chatted on the phone with another person for over an hour to deal with one of the several issues (these issues never existed with the old system).

As a small business, we have not enjoyed the new upgrade + have found it quite frustrating + time consuming.

I look forward to your response.

Many thanks

7 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tmg1,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I apologize for the delay in responding. While we haven't received similar reports from other users, we will certainly escalate this matter to our team for investigation. Additionally, clearing your browser's cache and history or trying to log in from a different browser might help resolve the issue.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post again, and we'll be more than happy to assist you
    Regards,
    Earl 

tmg1
      Contributing User

Thanks for the reply Earl.

I've seen at least two others report the same issue on the Open forum. The support team messaged them directly so I am unable to see how they resolved it.

Your suggestion hasn't worked unfortunately.

Thanks 

tmg1
        Contributing User

I clearly said it has NOT been resolved?