Forum Discussion

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

pulling up wrong supplier

when i create a vill from the Intray its not pulling up the incorrect supplier...this occurs often in the NEW MYOB:manfrustrated:

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Cloud_Mind
    Ultimate Partner

My understanding is over time it will begin to read the suppliers invoices correctly.   I always double check the name is exact and the ABN matches invoice.    Sorry screen shot is hard to read it looks like you have probably done this already.   Hopefuly the next one works for you:smileyhappy:

Also found and issue if you try and link a document to a transaction.   Does nothing and document disappears from in-tray. 

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

Cloud_Mind wrote:

My understanding is over time it will begin to read the suppliers invoices correctly.  ok exccellent thanks  I always double check the name is exact and the ABN matches invoice.    Sorry screen shot is hard to read it looks like you have probably done this already. yeah I changed it after....but have it it happen often lately... 

Hopefuly the next one works for you:smileyhappy: fingers xx

Also found and issue if you try and link a document to a transaction.   Does nothing and document disappears from in-tray.  i havent noticed this 

yeah I changed it after....but have it it happen often lately...