Forum Discussion

Danielle_G
Contributing User
5 days ago

Trying to reject an einvoice from Bunnings - Sorry we can't send the eInvoice response right now, please try again later.

Bunnings have sent in e-invoices, but have sent duplicates. I am trying to reject one each of the duplicate invoices but am getting the error message

Sorry we can't send the eInvoice response right now, please try again later.

How can I get rid of these from my Uploads?

9 Replies

Danielle_G
    Contributing User

Hi Sai

I have cleared Chrome browser cache for all time. Closed browser. Opened browser, logged into MYOB, tried to reject invoice. Error message still appears.

Repeated on Microsoft Edge. Same result.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Danielle_G

Generally, invoices that were already uploaded to your email go straight into your In Tray uploads. You can open your In Tray window directly and delete the duplicates from there. I recommend reading through these articles; Working with Uploaded Documents and Uploading Documents Via Email, as this will help you understand how invoices sent to you are handled. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,
      Genreve

Danielle_G
        Contributing User

Genreve

I cannot delete these e-invoices. They were sent from Bunnings via Peppol.

They were not uploaded via email.

Danielle_G
    Contributing User

Thanks for your reply.

I have cleared my browser cache, but the issue is still happening.

The link you have given with a solution does not actually have a solution I can use. We do not use e-invoicing to send invoices. 

This issue relates to an e-invoice we have received that I am unable to reject.

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Danielle_G,

Thank you for letting us know. Please try logging out and logging back in. Additionally, you might want to try using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue.

Regards,

Sai

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Danielle_G,

Thanks for your detailed post. This error can be resolved by clearing your browser cache and history to avoid software discrepancies. I also recommend visiting this post, which has a solution for this issue. EInvoice

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
    Earl