Forum Discussion

hyd2015
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago

Bulk Price Increase

Hi there,

I am currently in the midst of working on a bulk price increase for all our stock items (working on Excel then will import back in). It is taking me a lot longer than I anticipated (our stock list is a bit of a mess) so my sales invoices for January are starting to pile up.

So I am wondering if I can start entering them?

Can I import a bulk price increase while having current sales invoices entered? I would have to manually update each price on the invoices as I go but overall are they going to be effected when I finally import the price data back in?

Thanks in advance for your help/suggestions/advice.

• Hi hyd2015

Yes you can enter invoices - but the old pricing will come up - and you will need to override each price when you enter the invoice. Then do your import when you have completed the spreadsheet. The existing invoices in the system will not be affected in any way.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi hyd2015

Yes you can enter invoices - but the old pricing will come up - and you will need to override each price when you enter the invoice. Then do your import when you have completed the spreadsheet. The existing invoices in the system will not be affected in any way.