Forum Discussion

Betabiz
Experienced Cover User
9 days ago

Unable to manually enter or import budget figures for next financial year

Hi - I have a client using AccountRight who has added some new GL codes and is trying to apply budget figure for Aug 2024 - Mar 2025.  When she enters the figures, saves then goes back into the budget, the boxes are showing 0.00.  She thought she hadn't saved on exiting, so entered again.  Ran a report and the budget figures have doubled.  She looked at the entry, they still show 0.00.  She tried to zero out.  The figures won't delete.  I have tried to export those codes and import them as 0.00 and I get "Unexpected import error -  (DataInvalid): More than one entry exists sharing the same Key" error message.

Does a script need to be run on this file to correct what appears to be a data error?

SN **** ********  ID 1

11 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Betabiz,

Yes and I understand that the issue still exist even after running the script. It might need an in depth troubleshooting. Hence, routing you over to our phone support team.

Cheers,

Jem

Betabiz
    Experienced Cover User

Hi - Clearing the cache did not help.  But good to know that this exists.

Can you please look into the Budget figure issue?  We are unable to enter budget figures.

See attachment

The MYOB screen shot shows no figures in the budget fields, but the budget analysis report shows the figures the system is holding.  We are trying to enter a budget from Aug 24 to March 25.  I have tried to replicate this issue in another MYOB file and can't so it must be a data issues as opposed to a software issue.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Betabiz

Thank you for your response with the screenshots. To assist you further, could you please reply with the last four digits of your Serial Number?

Looking forward to your to your response.

Regards,
      Earl

Betabiz
        Experienced Cover User

Hi - has any progress been made on this issue?

Thanks

Bianca

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Betabiz,

Thank you for your post and I understand that you are getting an error message when trying to import. I have run a script and didn't find any error in the file, can you please try to clear the cache of the Accountright and see if it will work. You may follow the steps in this thread to clear the cache of the Accountright.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem