Forum Discussion

DotAllen1
Experienced User
5 days ago
Solved

EOFY payroll finalisation - recording Fringe Benefits amount for employee who has not been paid this financial year

I need to record a fringe benefits amount for EOFY finalisation for an employee who has not been paid this financial year and who does not appear on the EOFY finalisation screen.

The employee resigned just prior to June 2023, but received salary sacrifice in period 1st April - June 2023 (for reporting in 2023-2024 year) I have tried undoing the termination date for the employee and sending an update event, but because the employee has not been paid this financial year, they are still not appearing on EOFY finalisation screen for me to enter the amount.

Can anyone help?

7 Replies

Finance25
      User

Hi DotAllen1,

I have the same issue too. Could you please share the solution with us?

Cheers!

DotAllen1
        Experienced User

I had to delete the termination date on the employee's card and make sure the card wasn't ticked as "inactive". When I did this, the employee appeared on the EOFY screen so I could enter the salary sacrifice.  Try this first to see if it works.

I had previously gone into the "employee terminations" tab (in STP reporting centre) and undone the termination date for this employee as well, so I'm not sure if this needed to be done or not - if the first step doesn't work, try this as well.  It worked for me.

Fifitz
    Experienced Cover User

Hi DotAllen1,

I have the same problem, what was your solution, it is not listed here.

Thanks

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi DotAllen1

We're glad to hear that your issue is now resolved and appreciate you sharing your solution. If you have any further questions, feel free to start a new post, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl