Forum Discussion

Borrett012
Experienced User
2 months ago

payroll underpayment in bank feeds

This is an easy fix for payroll gurus but that is  not me.  Employees wage was $1048.25, I transferred 1048.00 via netbank. So it is sitting in Bank feeds but has not come up in reconcile my transactions *but I can find it in "Find" but it is an unbalanced transaction. I think I can transfer the 0.25 manually but not sure how to balance or reconcile that.

Hopefully some one can sort this, I have found success on this forum before.  

Thanking in hope

kate

6 Replies

Borrett012
    Experienced User

I am still stuck with this problem.  I transferred and extra 0.25 cents but not sure how to go about reconciling 2 transactions in the bank feed that add up to the one in payroll slip which I can "find". I rang MYOB but unfortunately the support was unable to assist me to clear the problem up.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Borrett012,

I get that you're looking for a way to allocate two bank feed transactions into one payroll transaction. You can try to check out this thread, which has information regarding matching bank transactions. 

If you're still in need of assistance, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess

Borrett012
        Experienced User

thanks, I have put in a request to myaccount.myob.com and am waiting for a response.

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Borrett012,

Thank you for your pot and I understand that you need assistance on how you may reconcile transactions. Please check this link, it has detailed information on how you may reconcile the transaction and fix the out of balance.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

Borrett012
      Experienced User

Thanks  Jemar but that link does not really help me with the payroll .

Jemar_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Borrett012,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for that, alternatively you may check this thread for the other workaround.

Cheers,

Jem