Forum Discussion

Antz72
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

AccountRight Emails for statements not being sent.

When emailing a large group of statements 60 or more AccountRight will only show 10 or 15 emails in sent emails. There are no indicators to say emails were "rejected, marked as spam, or bounced, or pending". Customers contact us to say they are not receiving statements when we send every week. I tried sending small groups of 20 or less and MYOB will only select randomly approximately 8 shown as sent. When sending statements for a supermarket chains to one email address MYOB will only select a handfull of maybe 4 when all stores (40 plus) in the group have the same email adress. I checked our internet speed and we have 54 mbps download and 18 upload which is a fast service. The isse have been present before and after the new AccountRight update 15th May. 

9 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Antz72,

I really appreciate the effort of checking your internet speed to make sure there is no problem with it. It is concerning that the issue with sending statements happened before and after the update of AccountRight. It's great that you tried sending statements in smaller batches, like 20. If not all statements are being sent, even if it's 20 emails per batch, I highly recommend sending like 10–15 emails per batch. I like making it a little smaller to see if it will send all the statements included. On the other hand, if it still persists, feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need; you will be routed to our live chat team, who will pick you up from where MOCA left off.

Best regards,

Doreen

Antz72
    Experienced Cover User

Hello I tried 10 statements at a time and out of 140 statements only 50 appeared as sent. I need this working as customers do not pay unless they receive their statements.

SimonNeal
      User

Good afternoon Antz72 - we are also experiencing the same issue.

Have you heard any more regarding this issue.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SimonNeal

I see that you're also experiencing the same issue. If not all are being sent, even when it's just 20 per batch, you might want to try reducing the batch size to around 10–15 emails. This could help ensure all statements are sent. If the issue continues, don't hesitate to reach out to MOCA via myob.com/support. If MOCA can't resolve the issue, our live chat team will be there to assist you further. Keep me posted on how it goes! 

Kind regards,

Shella

Pauline23
    Contributing User

As we know with MYOB, customers can have only one email for both invoices and statements.

I have one customer who receives every invoice sent but the statement is never received. I have tried to send both via desk top and on-line versions. Any suggestions?

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Pauline23

It looks like there's an issue with the customer receiving statements but not invoices. This is unusual, as MYOB uses the same email for both invoices and statements. I suggest checking if the statements are being marked as spam or getting blocked by the customer's email server. If the issue persists, I recommend requesting support via my account at myob.com. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team. They have more tools at their disposal to diagnose and resolve such issues. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,
    Shella