Forum Discussion

CassiaZ
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

can i custom bill layout?/ Item Description linked to Item name rather than Description

Hello there, 

When i record a bill on Item Layout, the "Description" on the screen shows the item's name (in Item's profile, which only offer limited characters for editing) rather than item's "Description" (in "Item Details"). 

Can i change this default link or customize the bill layout to see full details in item's "Description" (in "Item Details")? 

Thank you for your help.  

• Hi CassiaZ 

AccountRight is designed to showcase the Item's name by default in the Description field of a sale or purchase.

However, users can enable the option within the Item's Item Details tab - Use Item Description on Sales and Purchases to showcase that releveant description on the invoice/purchase. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CassiaZ 

AccountRight is designed to showcase the Item's name by default in the Description field of a sale or purchase.

However, users can enable the option within the Item's Item Details tab - Use Item Description on Sales and Purchases to showcase that releveant description on the invoice/purchase. 

CassiaZ
      Contributing User

Thank you very much Steve :)

Problem solved!