Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Cancel one of my subcriptions

We have two subscriptions to AccountRight and I want to cancel one of them as we haven't used it for over a year.  How do I do that please?

Thank you in advance.

• Hi AppBook

Thanks for confirming that, looking at the account that is one of the files linked to your AccountRight live subscription. We will need to cancel this as you're not cancelling the whole subscription. Please send me a private message with the following information so I can assist:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • Business name 

Note: Please make sure to take a back up of your online file before we cancel this subscription licence. 

Update: resolved. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi AppBook

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Generally you can request cancellation within your MYOB myaccout, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number so I can take a look into this for you. 

AppBook
      User

HI Melissa

The SN 01670.  The one we want to cancel is "The Moltoni Superannuation Fund" please.

Thank you

Olinda

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi AppBook

Thanks for confirming that, looking at the account that is one of the files linked to your AccountRight live subscription. We will need to cancel this as you're not cancelling the whole subscription. Please send me a private message with the following information so I can assist:

• Serial number 
        • Your full name and email address 
        • Business name 

Note: Please make sure to take a back up of your online file before we cancel this subscription licence. 

Update: resolved.