Forum Discussion

ctmddg
Experienced User
2 months ago

email delivery unsuccessful (hotmail address)

Hi, we have been trying for some time to send a weekly statement to a hotmail address and every week we get a bounce notification advising unsuccessful.

We are able to send it direct out of outlook so no issues with customer receiving emails. 

Why would this be happening?

8 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ctmddg,

Thanks for your detailed post. Based on the screenshot, the email might be blacklisted on our end. Could you please send me a private message with the email address so we can check this on our end?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

KiwiCaro
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Earl_HD  I posted a similar question four days ago, can I please PM my client's email address to you for checking?

Thanks

Carolyn

ctmddg
    Experienced User

Hey Earl_HD = I give up - how do I send a private message to you?  I click on the private message link on your reply and it takes me to your responses to other queries.  I'm stumped...

ctmddg
    Experienced User

Hi, thanks for the message but I can't see where I can respond to you via private message - I can't see a reply button anywhere?  

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi KiwiCaro,

Thank you for providing the information via email. Based on the email you provided, it is not showing as blacklisted in our system. The issue may be with your client's email account settings, which might have blacklisted your email. I recommend reaching out to your client, and if they have difficulty resolving this, they should contact an IT expert for assistance.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ctmddg, and KiwiCaro,

Thanks for your response. My apologies, I've made some changes on the back end. Please clear your browser's cache, then log back into the Community Forum and check if you can now reply to my private message.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
      Earl